Sign in to follow this  
Pyriel

Message I sent Admin

Hiya

I like this server and my friends do. It takes a lot of hard work to build this. But cannot have server down for 10 hours with no reason. Most players have had enough especially Bellato. Every time they win CW server crashes. I personally belive this relates to that idiot Muromets. I think he has friends doing this because he was banned. He doesnt have the brains to do it. I hope you are well, that life is good etc, and that the server can keep going and do well. If you need help ask for it on the forum. Do not try and pretend that this is normal. Players will leave. I used to be a Dev and a GM and I work from home 24/7. If I can help you in any way ask. But do not delete posts about server crashes, and give genuine reasons why server is down. Then players will be on your side. Players are not stupid. If the reason is the ISP, and its financial which i suspected when you swapped the IP addresses a week ago in the mini launcher, then i suggest you review donations, and the items in the vote shop. Add more time saver donations Maybe add gold bananas to the vote shop for donators. That way if they donate they can get recipe mats instead of only gold. Would save people time farming gold bananas. maybe add clusters too. That way people could donate. Buy clusters. And sell for in game currency like dalant.

I posted this to show that I want this server to succeed. We do not know Admins circumstances, and i have run servers, dev on servers and still do in different games. I would love this server to succeed. But I have been in this game for 13 years. Seen many servers fail. I hope the community here supports the admin. But I also hope the Admin is more open with players. Here's to a good future and best wishes to all

Hi

1.  You say more about donates, but...Where is your donate 20$ for transfer 10 days ago? 🙄 🤭

2. With money for hosting or another - no troubles, just our fault with time to pay

3. File for reStart server today installed, no much online terrible

4. We not need players on our side, administration dont be anymore a community manager. Server ok, if we gain to all real statistic number, all will shocked how rf banana is popular. Just 5-7 days ago it was over 100 online on peak. Waiting then after it will be improve, but its not.  See in future, we have it, server not gone to close near months.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, admin 🍌 said:

Hi

1.  You say more about donates, but...Where is your donate 20$ for transfer 10 days ago? 🙄 🤭

2. With money for hosting or another - no troubles, just our fault with time to pay

3. File for reStart server today installed, no much online terrible

4. We not need players on our side, administration dont be anymore a community manager. Server ok, if we gain to all real statistic number, all will shocked how rf banana is popular. Just 5-7 days ago it was over 100 online on peak. Waiting then after it will be improve, but its not.  See in future, we have it, server not gone to close near months.

As for donate I was moved before I even knew it was happening. Ok will pay 20$ in near future.

This down time that you didnt even fkin explain. means I did 22 hours solid play to keep roar bell side and didnt even get a council spot. Good going.....As much our amazing useless RLs fault though so.....

Sorry but 10 hours down time without even an apology or reason is epic fkin fail.

Edited by Pyriel

7 hours ago, Pyriel said:

Sorry but 10 hours down time without even an apology or reason is epic fkin fail.

Fully understand this, but...it is free and unofficial project, and administration cannot get 24/7 support. For stable we do all, that we can

Reup already ready for install, its more easy, that we apologize, today/tomorrow it will be tested on real server

• Like 1