Sign in to follow this  
Jai

Abuse of power

Cora's RL has been doing a wanted spree in our race. Even I got wanted for doing nothing, not even talking to him or anything for I'm not russian. 

Also, he made all my guildmates wanted. What the hell is going on in here?

Being wanted without any reason? At least give me some. 

It really ruins the fun in the game.

@admin ?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, kolera14324 said:

same people who wanna ruin the game because of selfish reasons..

surprising, isn't it?...

lmao

what do you mean?

38 minutes ago, asdemon said:

your guild breaks the alliance gets the enemy race, the usual game moment

Does that warrant a wanted status? What do I have to do with that, especially being a lowbie?

Muromots got into a chat fight with ONE member and he made ALL members wanted, so what's your excuse about that?

не хочу переводить на англ, так что напишу так, сами переведете))

мур выдал всей гильдии unity врага расы, за то что те свалили к белкам и во время чв зашли за кор, т.к. белки же еще мелкие у них и на чв мелкими уровнями идти нет смысла

при вынужденном союзе с акрами (который мы уже разрывали дважды) вы идете на чип акров, зачем? вините себя сами.
да и в союзе мне уже давно было скучно, никакого интереса не было да и онлайн "фейковый" был когда выигрывали чв, сколько новых игроков было и сразу слились когда наш чип утром акры разобрали при первом разрыве союза, хоть на следующий день после вечернего дефа булами опять был союз. хотелось бы больше чем 1 пати в расе, но да ладно, люди придут.

ЗЫ: да, еще получили врага расы те, кто даже не думал идти к белкам, НО состоит в той же гильдии. благодарите своего лидера, зачем обвинять мура? он накинул на всех без разбора, он очень горячий и эмоциональный парень, разбираться кто и как это не для него) хоть я и не голосовал, там и без меня хватило.

Edited by yyyyyy

15 minutes ago, Muromets said:

Your nickname in game?

MikhailGorbachev

I'm a solo player and a new/lowbie yet you wanted me. I have nothing to do with your conspiracy theory against our guild. 

I am a part of Unity because they are the only ENGLISH speaking guild in Cora race.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, yyyyyy said:

I don’t want to translate into English, so I’ll write it this way, you will translate it yourself))

Moore issued the whole unity unity guild of the race for what they dumped to the squirrels and during CV they went behind the cor, proteins are still small in them and there is no sense in going to small levels

with a forced alliance with acres (which we have already severed twice), you go to chip acres, why? blame yourself
Yes, and in the union, I was bored for a long time, there was no interest, and even online “fake” was when they won cv, how many new players were there and immediately merged when our chip in the morning dismantled the acres at the first break of the union, even the next day after the evening def Bulah was again a union. I would like more than 1 party in the race, but oh well, people will come.

PS: yes, those who did not even think about going to the squirrels still got the enemy race, BUT they are in the same guild. thank your leader, why blame mura? He threw all indiscriminately at all, he is a very hot and emotional guy, to figure out who and how it is not for him), although I did not vote, it was enough there without me.

I don't know what to respond to your comment because I can't understand it even with Russian translation.

What I am saying is, why did I got the wanted status if I have nothing to do with your politics?

Like I said, I'm new here with almost 1 week play time and yet I got "wanted". I don't know what your problem against my guildmates, and I don't care what it is. Just don't "wanted" indiscriminately.

Edited by Jai

1 minute ago, Jai said:

I don't know what to respond to your comment because I can't understand it even with Russian translation.

What I am saying is, why did I got the wanted status if I have nothing to do with your politics?

Like I said, I'm new here with almost 1 week play time and yet I got "wanted". I don't know what your problem against my guildmates, and I don't care what it is. Just don't "wanted" indiscriminately.

I don't know your nickname and I don't know the reason why you get wanted
but I know what all members Unity guild get wanted, because they go to bells and login cora for go to acc when we have alliance

image.png.d63216ad4142ed4344135cdf32ce73fe.png

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, yyyyyy said:

I don't know your nickname and I don't know the reason why you get wanted
but I know what all members Unity guild get wanted, because they go to bells and login cora for go to acc when we have alliance

image.png.d63216ad4142ed4344135cdf32ce73fe.png

I already said MikhailGorbachev. 

Just because some of my guildmates are going to bells or whatever mean I get wanted? I got nothing to do with their decision.

Even some your guildmates from DeadMouse kills me during or after Pine Tree event. What about that? 

Edited by Jai
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jai said:

Just because some of my guildmates are going to bells or whatever mean I get wanted? I got nothing to do with their decision.

I can only say one thing - do not worry, shake debuffs and buffs while there is such an opportunity with wanted status.
everything will be fine

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, yyyyyy said:

I can only say one thing - do not worry, shake debuffs and buffs while there is such an opportunity with wanted status.
everything will be fine

Well, you say that. But I got the stigma I didn't deserve. Anyone who wants to kill me, can and will.

1 minute ago, Jai said:

Well, you say that. But I got the stigma I didn't deserve. Anyone who wants to kill me, can and will.

I think if you do not attack 1st - nobody will touch

11 minutes ago, yyyyyy said:

I think if you do not attack 1st - nobody will touch

A lvl 45 attacking first? Like I said, I got killed lot of times now, during/after Pine Tree event. Not always, but it happens from time to time.

Now I know that Cora have been killing United (Not Unity) you dont even have the brains or the respect to get the guild name correct, you guys better watch your ass. I am full 57 int over perf elems and a Leons 55 staff so now I am coming for you. And all this started because we dont speak russian, do not want to listen to you twittering away in russian on discord, do not want to care bear with your russian Acc friends, want a proper CW instead of the easymode BS you have set up, and to be frank, seems all the russian idiots went Cora, the russians bellato side could not be nicer people they are brilliant. The Cora guild DeadMouse is not only a disgrace to the cora fighting on all servers all over the world, your also a disgrace to your own personalities with your easymode alliance kicking the losing race permanently, as well as tbh a disgrace to mother Russia with your blatant abuse, racism, and crap game play. I thought Russians were fighters not wimps. I post a screenshot to show the total BS between Muromets and his Acc russian friends, purely to retain control of 2 races. I thought using another race to manipulate the elections was bannable, or is this server anything is allowed and we can all cheat?

Cauldron010000.jpg

Edited by Pyriel
  • Like 1

oh sry, United guild :classic_unsure::classic_happy:

if you do not want to see Russian in the chat - go to the server where only english speaking players and not to international server! and which of us is still racist? fu

Edited by yyyyyy
  • Thanks 1

Thats fine Tina tbh never had any problems with you. Would think Muromets would have the balls to speak for himself. I am british, he has basically messed with the wrong player. When i move my cora I am perma making him my debuff bish. Lmao. He doesn't tell my faction leader to suck his **** purely for speaking english. maybe he will learn after his 3 day chat ban but i doubt it... The screensjot proves that the Cora Rl is in bed with the top Acc to the point they are evn making voting alts to make sure he doesnt lose RL. The other day after being in HQ for 5 mins, AsdemoN who was running around with Muromets in HQ asked me if I wanted to kill a Bell lol. How did they know a Bell needed killing? And funny they had just checked rankings and seen me in 6th. I susepcted a trap so I would lose cpt, and told em to kill the Bell themselves. Was not born yesterday..

Edited by Pyriel

Mur is a young emotional guy, it’s easy to provoke wrong actions
he "punishes" all indiscriminately

Then this young emotional guy, should not mess with a 50 year old whos been playing this game for 13 years, is an ex Royal marine and forensic archaeologist. He has picked the wrong person to fight with. I have always been die hard Cora, I was Apex guild in 2006, I made it to 52 before Codemasters closed maybe 1 out of 8 people cora side who did. But now I will pay to go bellato, and god help the ones who annoyed me.

• Like 1

but about belato

there is a different situation, they beg a lot from the admin what works fine, but they need to make everything easier
at the expense of the alliace with acc - it’s not interesting to me, but when the bells comes out hq to cragmines - it’s necessary, we don’t have online, we always run a maximum of 1 group on cw

52 minutes ago, Jai said:

Even some your guildmates from DeadMouse kills me during or after Pine Tree event. What about that? 

Its rfonline...it MMORPG -role play...for my race(cora) guild Unity-enemies(wanted).

I will kill this guild from server,if you dont want will be wanted,enjoy another guild..go to our guild,and you will take exp,cw bonus and farm pb

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Pyriel said:

Then this young emotional guy, should not mess with a 50 year old whos been playing this game for 13 years, is an ex Royal marine and forensic archaeologist. He has picked the wrong person to fight with. I have always been die hard Cora, I was Apex guild in 2006, I made it to 52 before Codemasters closed maybe 1 out of 8 people cora side who did. But now I will pay to go bellato, and god help the ones who annoyed me.

nice to see the player who played the game from the very beginning :)

I also played RFO from the very beginning, but I always played for bells, then I forgot about the game for 8-9 years and decided to go to the first random server :)

Sign in to follow this