Sign in to follow this  
Pyriel

Appointment Issue

Hi

Just tried to appoint a supporter Cora side, and it will not allow me to tick the supporter box. I can tick all boxes including ones already appointed, but not the supporter box???? As you can see the supporter box is off to 1 side, and no matter what I try it wont allow me to tick it.

NeutralC0000.thumb.jpg.147fb9ad19eb658862c29b65d863536e.jpg

оО моргана патр .. епт буржуи захватили расу кора ))) 

6 hours ago, Cross said:

Bourgeoisie lol? I am an ex Death metal frontman lmao. No the idiots in power Cora side got removed, and their friends spat their dummies out of their prams . Always happens with dictators. Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Louis XVI of France, Charles I of England. All bite the dust in the end.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cross said:

Не захватили, это кризисное правительство, на всякий случай установленное мной. Но Моргана не хочет возвращаться от белок, только лампы адекватно раздал. На этой неделе будет сменен патриарх расы кора ещё раз ☹️ 

14 hours ago, Cross said:

и кто будет назначен?) 

Феникс или хелфаред. Или кто-то другой, увидим по ситуации после личного общения с хайлвлами кор. Может оставим пустым, если не будет видна повальная поддержка, дадим социуму нормализоваться самому и выбрать вожака

Upd: cora highlvl players choose Feenix to be temporaly RL

Sign in to follow this