Sign in to follow this  
therocker

experiencing rollback when playing

Good morning admin,

I need your help I really like the server however I kept experiencing rollback whenever I run it is a big impact for my game every time I kill monsters and joined CW. When you thought that  you already in the safe zone but suddenly returned to your previous location. I tried different options from mouse mode to keyboard mode. It felt like there is a barrier in front of my character restricting my movements. Please help. Thanks.

HI

It's really rare trouble, 99% players haven't any delay  or rollback

How i see, you use adsl internet or non-cabel internet. RF Online, like many other 3D Mmorpg, not good working when player use non-cabel or adsl. Game client with that network lose some packets or sending it very slow, and game server dont allow do adjusted by player act.

Of course it not extends to everything non-cabel internet systems. Players from russia, europe no have any trouble with this. Players with good working internet (cabel or good wi-fi without lossing packets) from phillipines, brazil and other countries all over the world  also no have delay and rollback.

So trouble is on your side. Recomend try use cabel, or try be more near to wi-fi modem, or try change network, or try vpn.

Hope you solve your trouble soon and enjoy full expirience RF Banana project.

Hi Admin,

I appreciate the response however I am using an Ethernet cable. I'm not sure if I just need to re-download the client file. 

On 4/16/2020 at 5:44 PM, therocker said:

I'm not sure if I just need to re-download the client file. 

Sometimes it helps, if use early not our full client (only 1 GB to download). Strange, but have reports like that. Unpack it to clear folder
And maybe close all programs like skype/utorrent, and start game in fullscreen can help. I repeat - your problem so rare and unexpect, so i don't know really helpfull instrument.  Try something of this.

Sign in to follow this