Sign in to follow this  
Pyriel

New Player Help.

Hiya,

Been playing for about 2 hours and so far this is my thoughts.

Admin was helpful when server crashed pmed me back when I asked if server was closed.

Russian and English doesn't work, as all the acc appear to be Russian with Russian keyboard layouts, and about as much use for info as a paper rain hat.

If gold exchange has been removed off the banker for the first time I have seen in over 40 servers lol, where do we farm gold? Tell me its donate only and that's me gone lol.

The quests that require loot drops cant be done, which means quite a few quests  broken, and if we need loot to make stuff it says we can buy the mats. But from where?? I checked every NPC in HQ and nothing.

Thinking ahead if the loot autoloots how do PBs work if its more than 1 faction killing a PB? Or HSK or the Chip at CW? Does the last hitter get all the loot lmao? And is it bananas instead of elems?

Sorry server looks good but just not enough info about the customisations to get people to come here. Especially when if they don't speak Russian they appear to be screwed at present.

Pm you back your question about gold, repeat it here, for another new players to read before server description ready and be on final version

6 hours ago, admin ? said:

Gold gained from gold bananas (1gb=24gold) and exchange Vote Points in Control panel (private office) (1vp=5 gold).

Gold bananas you can found on pitbosses and some monsters, and all dungeons 20+ (soloentry realised)

Sting host marr  have a chance of falling out of a golden banana. A chutti is replaced by a pit boss without a regen, the quest passing for 1 chutti is 100% + 2 golden bananas from this monster.

In final balance maybe its be on more monsters and in boxes from rare ore.

About another questions.

Yeah, autoloot module block quests with item loot to complete. We fixed it "in manual mode", replace this monsters with PitBosses, that not gain autoloot system.  Now its realised on chutti and chip guards, fixing another quest will be soon.

Many russians and another worldwide players know good or badly english, its ok to some cooperate on party or chipwar. On pm, guild, party, all chat its ok to talk on any language, pls dont be xenophob)) 

PitBosses loot drop stay on ground, with some radius improvement. HSK and Chip too. 

All loot was manualy reworked, monsters have bananas, dungeon keys, elems, some monsters have mining ore, rare ore and its high grades, weapons, etc, all be on full description.

Ads gets on russian and english language, we stay on russian and english mmorpg tops, client ready on both sides. Support gets on any worldwide language, but well we know only this two)

Not english nicknames is not supported on client side, for this be patient.

English players not been alone, Russian players not been alone. If xenophobia will taken your minds - you can start war in race, all you want ?

6 hours ago, Pyriel said:

Ah thanks and looking good so far. I just need to get more English friends to come here lol.

Thx for pleasure response. Online of english community is not only in our hands, you also may help us/your with calling friends/guilds for much big online in each race. 

Our now web design not final, we improve it before start, after writing final description, guides and release final client, to more easy getting info from any new player (for not waste time for things like this comment, but hope it important too)  

Will be trying to get friends to play here. Too many silly easymode pinoy servers out there at moment. or old school servers with too low populations. I have been a player since the days of codemasters so will try and get old friends from other servers to come here.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pyriel said:

Will be trying to get friends to play here. Too many silly easymode pinoy servers out there at moment. or old school servers with too low populations. I have been a player since the days of codemasters so will try and get old friends from other servers to come here.

Yeah, we dont see in this servers any competitors.

RF Banana was done by professional team with deep learning of RF Online scope, and with unique server build we are not chase the money (maybe little ?). Hope you will love it.

19 hours ago, Pyriel said:

Hey I was wondering which race are you planning to play? I'll start as Accretia with 2 friends.

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 7:03 PM, Velvet said:

Hey I was wondering which race are you planning to play? I'll start as Accretia with 2 friends.

Tbh i started Accretai, but noone seemed to speak english. Was either russian spam or noone spoke at all. Not that i need any help with this game lmao. So will roll whichever race you are lol. And I recognise that name tag from other servers... Your not by any chance IceTea's daughter are you? If so this is Lucifer. And yes not some fake the Lucifer ex head GM off RF Origin and various other servers. And RL so many times as I can't remember lol.

Edited by Pyriel

also starting accretia and looking for english speakin people 

3 hours ago, Pyriel said:

Tbh i started Accretai, but noone seemed to speak english. Was either russian spam or noone spoke at all. Not that i need any help with this game lmao. So will roll whichever race you are lol. And I recognise that name tag from other servers... Your not by any chance IceTea's daughter are you? If so this is Lucifer. And yes not some fake the Lucifer ex head GM off RF Origin and various other servers. And RL so many times as I can't remember lol.

No, I just picked a name randomly lol. I also lost count of how many servers i've played, we will catch up in game. Still don't know what IGN I'm gonna use, just shout in all chat or PM 'Spaank' (a friend of mine)

1 hour ago, Kaom said:

Nice, just shout in game when it goes live and we will lvl together.

5 hours ago, Kaom said:

I'll be playing Accretia with 2 friends, feel free to join us

Lol at this rate I hope theres Cora and Bells to kill.

Edited by Pyriel

5 hours ago, Pyriel said:

Lol at this rate I hope theres Cora and Bells to kill.

Me too, I've read a lot of russian people already going to play ACC. I must say I don't like playing with the zerg, but we will see how thing goes. PM Egodeath in game.

Sign in to follow this