Recommended Posts

Server was reonline in 2-3 minutes after crash. Sometimes we inform about short shutdown only on whatsapp chat. All players can use chat for communication with adminitration or community. Recommend to mute chat. Enjoy englishspeaking chat!

________________________________________________________________________________

Сервер восстановил доступ через 2-3 минуты после падения. Иногда мы информируем игроков о кратковременной потере связи только в ватсап чате. Все игроки могут использовать этот чат для общения с администрацией и сообществом. Рекомендуем отключить уведомления чата. Присоединяйтесь к русскоязычной версии чата!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Server down again 2 mins ago right after chip delivery. This is starting to get very old, and its blatantly no coincidence.......Someone is crashing the server probably via some exploit.

Edited by Pyriel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

far too many crashes, not sure what its running on but its either someone doing it or maybe auto update is on for windows.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • * Sorry to have to say this but a lot have left because you do not seem to be able to find the ones doing this and perma ban their arse. Yet can find multiple account voters. Players want to play, and dont want to have their work ruined by ******* who cheat. The fact this happens every damm CW is too much of a coincidence. And also could you fix the broken Palm tree on weekends or stop the message. Getting annoying every weekend hoping it will spawn only to waste time when it doesnt.

 

PS can anyone on whatsapp with a mic which i dont have see if admin is on there and send him a message his server is broke again.

 

Bells arent going to be happy if we lose our level 3 roar we have managed to keep for days, because of server bullshit.

Edited by Pyriel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pyriel said:
  • * Sorry to have to say this but a lot have left because you do not seem to be able to find the ones doing this and perma ban their arse. Yet can find multiple account voters. Players want to play, and dont want to have their work ruined by ******* who cheat. The fact this happens every damm CW is too much of a coincidence. And also could you fix the broken Palm tree on weekends or stop the message. Getting annoying every weekend hoping it will spawn only to waste time when it doesnt.

 

PS can anyone on whatsapp with a mic which i dont have see if admin is on there and send him a message his server is broke again.

 

Bells arent going to be happy if we lose our level 3 roar we have managed to keep for days, because of server bullshit.

I got up at 4am GMT after 2 hours sleep, and along with 2 other bells did CW to keep Bellatos roar 3 so we didnt lose it. If the server is not back up in the next hour and a rollback happens and we lose it, I know you will lose 1/3 of your active Bellato population. Which would be sad as its a good server apart from this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

798895951_NewBitmapImage.thumb.jpg.1d12e1074164de5fb395e0c45d10b9a2.jpg

Seems we are all good for when the server comes back up as the database is still working, shows no rollback and the winners are clearly the Bellato for 5 days running. Just a waste of the roar and CB buff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maximus190s said:

change to new server ?

 

Apart from certain things, mainly these crashes and downtimes, this is a good fun server and the Admin has done a brilliant job. My friends in game and I do not want to leave, but certain things are really starting to annoy. Mainly these crashes, and the MAU def issue. When a Cata has half the def of a Goliath, there is no way that the Cata should take 600 damage if the Goliath is only taking 1. The most lethal dps on bellato race cant be used most times in pvp for longer than 20 seconds. Which would be fine on a server of 100s. But not versus 15 players at most.

Players like Admin and he seems a very nice guy, but these issues will not go away.  He has obviously put in a lot of hard work and time, so not giving up yet. :classic_biggrin: Was annoyed earlier cos I did CW on 2 hours sleep and looked as though was a waste of time and effort. I would love 10 minutes alone in a room with the idiot crashing the server. He wouldn't be doing it again...

Edited by Pyriel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Harmony said:

че по серверу

та пока ничего, кто то еще бегает пока что, доигрывают так сказать
если чтото всётаки сдвинется с мертвой точки и серв заживет по новому со всеми фиксами то можно чтото и попробовать
а так пока что ждём

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Harmony meant turn the server on I think.
  • It's been down for 6 hours now and its about 8pm russian time, so its weird its still down as noone would still be at work unless on shift patterns.
  • I for one am sick off checking to see if it is back up so thats me done till tomorrow.
  • Bye bye roar 3 bells
Edited by Pyriel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Pyriel said:
  • Harmony meant turn the server on I think.
  • It's been down for 6 hours now and its about 8pm russian time, so its weird its still down as noone would still be at work unless on shift patterns.
  • I for one am sick off checking to see if it is back up so thats me done till tomorrow.
  • Bye bye roar 3 bells

он спрашивает что тут у нас с сервером в общем :classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, yyyyyy said:

он спрашивает что тут у нас с сервером в общем :classic_biggrin:

Ah i see I am relying on Bing translate lol. Hope you are well. You were always 1 of the decent cora. Its just sad that server is in a downward spiral. 6 of the Bells I know are already looking at a different server. And btw server down now for 9.5 hours. CW missed now in 15 mins so bells lose roar 3 through no fault of their own. Unless there is a very good reason i fear today is the end. Nevermind the fact that RLs couldnt appoint an entire set of councils.

Edited by Pyriel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Pyriel said:

Ah i see I am relying on Bing translate lol. Hope you are well. You were always 1 of the decent cora. Its just sad that server is in a downward spiral. 6 of the Bells I know are already looking at a different server. And btw server down now for 9.5 hours. CW missed now in 15 mins so bells lose roar 3 through no fault of their own. Unless there is a very good reason i fear today is the end. Nevermind the fact that RLs couldnt appoint an entire set of councils.

все нормально :classic_biggrin: 
админу были сделаны предложения, если он хочет сохранить и улучшить сервер, то он должен поработать над исправлениями и дать себе второй шанс и нам возможность поиграть
хоть я финального ответа от него не услышал, но надеюсь он постарается (если заинтересован)
самая главная его проблема, в том что сервер очень часто выключается... остальное я думаю у него не займет много времени, чтобы исправить.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Server online, palm respawned. After next server shutdown will install auto-re-up, already have it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, admin ? said:

Server online, palm respawned. After next server shutdown will install auto-re-up, already have it.

 

You have an auto restart scrip

 

t?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Tbh after Admins response and the zero posting of any RL on here, as of now will never post again. Seems to most this game is just a pastime.
  •  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Pyriel said:
  • Tbh after Admins response and the zero posting of any RL on here, as of now will never post again. Seems to most this game is just a pastime.
  •  

All games are pastime. Lmao

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.